Who is it for:
Members of staff who are designated Fire Wardens within an organisation or those who have a specific responsibility in the event of a fire occurring?
To ive personnel a clear understanding of the duties of a fire warden and to effectively carry out the role.
- Fire awareness.
- How to carry out specific duties allocated.
- The raising of awareness in others.
- Fire safety within your company.
- The dangers of smoke and smoke travel. What is fire, how it spreads and how it is extinguished.
- Types of fire fighting equipment available.
- Practical use of fire fighting equipment, (Not in a fire fighting situation but operation and use on open ground).
- Means of escape, fire alarms, emergency lighting, and keeping records.
Duration: 3 1/2 hours
Maximum number of students: 15 per course
Students who complete the course will be awarded a certificate of attendance and course notes.
Price: £300 per course (Not per individual)